PDA

View Full Version : Items

persoiranian
11-28-2009, 07:01 AM
what kind of items are more suitable to sell in order to gain money? in my inventory i have a few books and some other things and i dont know if i have to use them later in the game or i can sell them freely to get more cash. a guide about items or even a short note is the best thing if anyone is interested. thanks in advance

Gniarf
11-28-2009, 09:12 AM
what kind of items are more suitable to sell in order to gain money?
Any weapon/armor/boots/gloves/helmet/ring/amulet/ammo that you don't use and don't plan to use. Maybe manipulator amulets too, after all, all they are good for is to make the game crash afaik...
in my inventory i have a few books and some other things and i don't know if i have to use them later in the game or i can sell them freely to get more cash.Don't sell books or statue parts, they are used for some quests. I remember a guy in an hospital that wants you to hunt for 3 books, that I already had when I found him.

a guide about items or even a short note is the best thing if anyone is interested. I recall seeing that there was about 10 000 different items. You want someone to write a note for each one??

persoiranian
11-28-2009, 03:12 PM
not for each one. just for more valuable items(special items) and yes..i know it's hard.thanks for your help.

DjGlamDude
12-06-2009, 04:40 PM
It goes without saying too,ALWAYS raid the villages.I go house by house and smash every box/barrel I see and loot them.

Sometimes you find some really valuable items there that you can either use,or sell.Not to mention you can really stock up on the valuable potions that you need.

Is it me,but it seems like every armor item you find is always just over the level that you are currently at before you can use it?Say I find some plate armor,my players will all be like level 21 and the armor is for level 25 hehehe ;)