PDA

View Full Version : 3rd and 4th party members

dagoo7
11-27-2009, 01:10 PM
So finally got Sullen and am working on the quest that involves all the map encounters Sullen gives you on world map. However, I am getting owned in the rogue village as there are like 50 enemies and no chance to rest.

Is it possible to get other party members at this point, or do I need to complete some quests first? Not alot of hand holding in this game. Any input appreciated.

Jadefalcon
11-28-2009, 11:41 AM
You first have to complete all map encounters given to you by Sullen. After that you will get new team members.

planetalcatraz
11-29-2009, 02:17 AM
So finally got Sullen and am working on the quest that involves all the map encounters Sullen gives you on world map. However, I am getting owned in the rogue village as there are like 50 enemies and no chance to rest.
Is it possible to get other party members at this point, or do I need to complete some quests first? Not alot of hand holding in this game. Any input appreciated.

if that is too difficult for you, try this, get 150 in trade skill, try to get more money from Martha in the market place, then buy the latest armor & weapon before start the mission.
When fighting the enemy, try not to be surrounded by the enemy. lure the enemy to the house available in the mission, fight at the door, so only one enemy at a time will fight you.
(read my post "hint & tips" for more detail about money)

persoiranian
11-29-2009, 02:44 PM
yeah, my favorite tactic is what you said.fight at the door and you will kill the enemies one by one.

Michi
12-02-2009, 03:48 AM
So, just to be 100% clear .... if I do all the encounters Sullen put on the map, then what happens?

Sullen tells me where the other team members are, or I have to go to Blackie?

What?

Thanks,
Michi

Sneaksie
12-02-2009, 06:38 AM
You will have to go to Blackie and he will tell you about the next assignment - investigation of suspicious construction site in the forest.

Michi
12-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Thanks!

Just got Sullen, and I went to go to Blackie, but the door is locked.

I guess it will unlock when I finish all of Sullen's missions? Or just one in particular?

Sneaksie
12-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Yes, you must finish all of them.

Michi
12-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Ok, debating what to do now.

I have Kruger, and now have access to all sectors in Northern Town.

I spoke with Blackie about this Jackson and he told me about the Legion fortress, at which stage Kruger gave me a whole bunch of missions.

I am assuming I need to do all those overland missions and then I will get the Legion fortress revealed, and Demon is somewhere in there?

If not, how do I get Demon?

shibata33
08-18-2014, 10:26 AM
The first part of the game progresses as followed
- Talk to Blackie, do his quests
- Get Sullen
- Do the encounters listed in "Check out the rich areas identified by Sullen"
- Talk to Blackie for info on Kruger
- Get Kruger
- Do the encounters listed in "Check out the rich areas identified by Kruger"
- Get Demon
- Do the encounters listed in "Check out the rich areas identified by Demon"