PDA

View Full Version : My questions to Ubaku

PGW
11-27-2009, 10:39 AM
1. I am not Russian, but I already translated some things. But: Could you take a look at the game folder and tell me, if in 1C/Rignroll/data/config/menu are the russian texts? I cant read the files, because I dont have the russian fonts installed on my pc. Are there only confusing signs or russian letters? Maybe I could start making an own translation...

2. Question to the story:
At the moment I dont really understand the story, so I have a question: Why do I already have such much money? And are there other transmissions available with more gears, because 5 gears are quite less...

Thank you, if you answer!

obsolum
11-27-2009, 04:35 PM
And are there other transmissions available with more gears, because 5 gears are quite less...

I think the most gears that you can have is 6. Which really sucks.

drexit
11-27-2009, 04:40 PM
I think the most gears that you can have is 6. Which really sucks.

Yeah I think too.

Lolsmurf
11-27-2009, 05:31 PM
First of all thanks for sharing all the info about the game with us guys ;)

How is the traffic ingame ? alot and how do they brake ?(compared to SCS)
Traffic lights ?
Traffics signs ?( alot or just a few)

Can't wait to play the game in English

Ubaku
11-27-2009, 05:44 PM
1. I am not Russian, but I already translated some things. But: Could you take a look at the game folder and tell me, if in 1C/Rignroll/data/config/menu are the russian texts? I cant read the files, because I dont have the russian fonts installed on my pc. Are there only confusing signs or russian letters? Maybe I could start making an own translation...

2. Question to the story:
At the moment I dont really understand the story, so I have a question: Why do I already have such much money? And are there other transmissions available with more gears, because 5 gears are quite less...

Thank you, if you answer!

Question 1:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9148/cncvx.jpg

Question 2: You start with a lot of money because Nick the main character moves to California and wants to start a trucking business. It takes a lot of money to start a business and all the prices in the game are realistic.

About the gears, I'm not sure. Try different trucks and see what happens.

Ubaku
11-27-2009, 05:46 PM
First of all thanks for sharing all the info about the game with us guys ;)

How is the traffic ingame ? alot and how do they brake ?(compared to SCS)
Traffic lights ?
Traffics signs ?( alot or just a few)

Can't wait to play the game in English

The traffic is pretty good AI, the AI cars get into accidents with each other and some drive calmly while others drive like maniacs. Nice variety because of that.

No traffic lights for some odd reason and no speed limit signs. I think its weird too. There are many other traffic signs, like no turn on red and etc. I think the speed limit question is important because sometimes I have no clue what the cops stop me for.

Lolsmurf
11-28-2009, 12:01 PM
The traffic is pretty good AI, the AI cars get into accidents with each other and some drive calmly while others drive like maniacs. Nice variety because of that.

No traffic lights for some odd reason and no speed limit signs. I think its weird too. There are many other traffic signs, like no turn on red and etc. I think the speed limit question is important because sometimes I have no clue what the cops stop me for.

18wos Hauling + Rig 'n Roll => SUCCES !

How is it possible to not include traffic lights and speed signs...

And how about darkness , is there enoguh darkness that you have to drive carefulle on the mountains at night ?

Or is it like SCS ?

drexit
11-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Someone help me http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11374 ! :(