PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Update coming soon?

Kleist
11-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Can we get any news about an update for MoW.

It's a good game but there are a few updates needed.
But i can't find any news about a update :(

We need new Maps, and ONE MoW version for all and not hundred of different MoW versions!!!

Slugger and Achilles has to been fixed, because they always turn there turrets, with the MG position ahead, and than it needs a lot of time to aiming with the main gun, the only help is to disable the free fire mode.

And allied jeeps are to heavy, if jeeps and scout cars a driving it must be much more difficult for the gunner to aim at enemy soldiers. It's crazy to see how one jeep destroy easy a few infantry squads. or if a M20 breaks threw the lines and destroy light verhicles, infantry and tank engines.

And do not forget the AT-Gun problem, it is so easy to capture an enemy AT-Gun or Arty, u only have to drive crazy with your scout car, and you haven't to stop to hang on the gun at your vehicle.
I think you have to use one man minimum to hang on a gun at a vehicle.
And you have to need much more time for it.

Arty auto aim has to be fixed too, it is impossible that you can aim at a tank with your arty and if the tank is hidden in the fog of war your arty is firing again and again because the arty knows where the tank is placed.

hope there is a patch coming soon, but it is sad that we can't read any news about it :(

Cmdr.Miskyavine
12-08-2009, 07:55 AM
wtf? Pumas break thew the lines just as easy as a m20. and the arty thing is just fine if they did fix it it would be imposible to steal suff and go indiana jones but o wait youd rather be germans and you want usa to be nerfed so you can win as germany the most over powered faction in the game. o and you wouldnt need to worrie if you could decently protect them.

Hutzmann
12-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Can we get any news about an update for MoW.

It's a good game but there are a few updates needed.
But i can't find any news about a update :(

Bah. They are working only on new stuff!! Guaranted! :mad:

Sarge
12-23-2009, 11:34 AM
The patch comes never they worked now at a new man of war game "Heros badged "

Zeke Wolff
12-23-2009, 09:20 PM
No, the new Men of War game is called Men of War: Assault Squad... and yes, a new patch will be released in January 2010, at least this is the last information posted at the DMS site a few days ago.

~Zeke.

sgt steiner
12-31-2009, 10:10 AM
zeke wolff is correct according to information on DMS (co developers) website,
and heroes badge/assault squad is being done by DMS, "RED TIDE" is the work of 1C,
the patching is being done by the "MAIN company" bestway, i would say that getting information on the patch up till now has been terrible, but hopefully its gonna get out in january because i swear i will never touch ANYTHING made by any of these 3 companys again if "january" is just another stalling tactic!!!