PDA

View Full Version : Rig 'N' Roll Payment Questions.

movo.
11-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Is it possible to pay with paypal? 'Cause I don't have a creditcard.. Or via my bank?

Nike-it
11-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Unfortunately no, the only variant for non Russians is bank card or WebMoney.

drexit
11-20-2009, 02:04 PM
What? Why not PayPal? All companies have PayPal accepted, but russian no. Its not good politic.

Nike-it
11-20-2009, 02:07 PM
In Russia PayPal is not so popular:(

Ubaku
11-20-2009, 02:08 PM
You can pay using a regular master or visa card. You really should know Russian to be able to do this or else you will screw it up.

drexit
11-20-2009, 02:24 PM
But I dont have a card :grin: Just PayPal.

Yeah thats one of the ways. If 1C will do this we will not buy :) (I think they have to use brain)

movo.
11-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Lol post deleted, sorry guys. But I will certainly buy this game. I've been waiting since 2005 so..

Ubaku
11-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Guys no pirating talk will be tolerated!!! This is an official forum. You wanna be banned or what. Use YOUR brains. ;-)

movo.
11-21-2009, 09:03 AM
It's hard to believe this game is ready! My mind is gone crazy haha. I will not talk about that anymore. Sorry for the convience. And I haven't put any links in my post which I would never do..

obsolum
11-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Lol what, no paypal and you have to understand Russian if you want to use a regular credit card? That's a complete "FAIL" IMO. Paypal is easily THE most used online payment method in the entire world. The game developers don't seem to be very interested in attracting customers. Do you know how many people will just pirate the game instead of buying it because of this? It's not that difficult to enable people to pay via Paypal, either. Very bad move, IMO.

Ubaku
11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Well most people have a visa or master card. And if you don't, you can always create a webmoney account which the 1c store accepts.

movo.
11-24-2009, 07:18 AM
Well I looked at WebMoney but I'm not sure what to do

obsolum
11-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Well most people have a visa or master card.
Yeah but you said in a previous post that if you're going to use a credit card you should know Russian?

You can pay using a regular master or visa card. You really should know Russian to be able to do this or else you will screw it up.

And if you don't, you can always create a webmoney account which the 1c store accepts.
Bugger that. I've got a Paypal account and a Moneybookers account, the two most widespread and most accepted payment methods. Although Webmoney is used worldwide it is still mainly targeted at Russian consumers, and it's had its share of security vulnerabilities. I'm not saying it's not safe, but I'm not registering with Webmoney solely for purchasing RnR. 1C would do good to accept Paypal in their store. I understand that Paypal might not be so popular in Russia, but it is in the rest of the world and 1C should be making it as easy as possible for international consumers to buy their products.

Just my 2cents :p

Tronox
11-24-2009, 02:35 PM
They said, that English version of the game will be sold via Steam, this means you can use PayPal, but you will need to have Steam account. ( http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11182 ). ;)

Eggtooth
11-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Please where is the site where i can pay with PayPal? PLEASEE i really want to buy it :(

PGW
11-26-2009, 01:28 PM
At the moment, there is no website where you can pay with PayPal!

movo.
11-26-2009, 01:53 PM
http://www.turbodom.ru/ These guys seems to accept paypal but they only have Rig 2 instead of Rig 3 (which is Rig'n'Roll)

PGW
11-26-2009, 02:39 PM
And whats wrong with Webmoney?

Eggtooth
11-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi. I forgot that i got 50PLN on my phone card. So what is SMS payment? And how i receive the CD-Key and game download? And i can pay with this method when i live in a different country? (POLAND)*
But when i want to pay with VISA (credit Card) I can pay this 500 RUB? This accept my payment, and convert 50PLN into 500 RUB?

Secondly: Can i buy Game and CD-Key when i live in poland?

(*buying on 1C.ru!).

drexit
11-26-2009, 04:05 PM
I dont care :D I will not buy it JUST FOR THE REASON THAT I CANT USE PAYPAL!

Ubaku
11-26-2009, 05:08 PM
http://www.wmtransfer.com/

And then you can buy RnR. ;-)

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11298

First you go here.

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/5661754/

You register, then you buy the game. Download it, and then install it, then you click on Run the game. It takes you to the website where you can download the "make RnR run file". Then you install this file, and enter the activation code.

Then you can run the game.

The game costs 500 rubles or $17.33.

You can pay for the game using master card or visa, or jcb, or dcl. You can also use webmoney or the online 1c gift card. The other services are over text messaging and only apply to people who live in Russia.

I hope this helps, if you have any problems please ask in this thread. Do not PM me.

http://www.wmtransfer.com/

Its in english. Create an account and then use the account to buy the game. You will probably have to transfer your money to the webmoney account first.

I have no clue where you guys keep your money. Personally I have master and visa credit cards.

You can use webmoney to transfer money from paypal to webmoney. Its easy and the information is in English. Please read.

drexit
11-26-2009, 05:30 PM
And there is my question. How I can transfer my money from PayPal to WebMoney? :grin:

BUT HOW???? :grin:

Eggtooth
11-26-2009, 06:18 PM
How?! I wanna try!! But tell us how!!

GinXeng
11-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Dont trust those russians, its a trick.

Eggtooth
11-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I got PayPal.

so how to transfer money?

bakingcookies
11-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Yeah that's shady, I hope your parents slap you for using their credit card for that site.

JamesD
11-27-2009, 01:05 AM
Lol what, no paypal and you have to understand Russian if you want to use a regular credit card? That's a complete "FAIL" IMO. Paypal is easily THE most used online payment method in the entire world. The game developers don't seem to be very interested in attracting customers. Do you know how many people will just pirate the game instead of buying it because of this? It's not that difficult to enable people to pay via Paypal, either. Very bad move, IMO.

It's not that difficult to put the games in their download store both russian and english too.. These russian, I'll never understand them ^^

drexit
11-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Somenone please buy me the game!!!!! I will pay you not 17 dollar, but 20 dollars (on PayPal)! Really please! :( If someone want to do it please write me private message.

// edit: Now I will pay u 23 dollars.

Someone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Help me! I dont wanna be warez man and I wanna pay for this and I CANT!!!! 1C Company why are u doing this??????????? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Thanks for help :-x:-x:-x:-x :(:(:(:(

Please huys just help me. Its not hard for u. Buy it for me I dont know via Visa card, webmoney I dont care, but please buy it for me. I will pay u 20 dollars via PayPal. I M NOT CHEATER! :) Really please.

Ubaku
11-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Guys I found a way to do this. Its not easy to transfer money from Paypal to webmoney but its possible.

You will have to pay a fee which is 20% of the amount you want to transfer. If you want to transfer $20 lets say, it will be $5 fee for processing. So the game will cost you $17.33 + $5.00 = $22.33

It sucks I know. I will look for other options, but most options have a fee. If you want to do this, this is how you do it.

http://www.exchange-on-line.com/paypalen.html

Also don't blame 1C company. The Russian version of the game is meant to be bought in Russia and countries of former soviet union. Webmoney is a Russian company.

I am very thankful that they accept master and visa cards, or else I would not be able to buy it. Most of the world has a master or visa credit card, so actually 1C cares about its customers.

Found more websites that do this.

http://www.megastock.com/Resources.aspx?gid=2&det=1

Lolsmurf
11-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Be patient , and try to buy yourself...

If you can't than just wait for English version which will be sold via Steam and can be paid with PayPal...

drexit
11-28-2009, 12:56 PM
I cant !!!! Do u understand??? :(

Anyone?

Help me!!! :(

Still want help :(

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Whiskey
11-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Could you PLEASE stop spaming the forums??

If nobody reply you in 3 minutes or in a week, you dont solve the problem by asking one million more times. It's so hard to understand it? :evil:

drexit
11-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Its not hard to understand, but I still need help.

Ubaku
11-28-2009, 02:15 PM
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11380

Whiskey
11-28-2009, 02:15 PM
People who had read your posts and had no replied yet is either they don't know an answer or they don't want to help you.

In both cases you are only annoying people like me that want to read only interesting posts

Ubaku
11-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Look man I tried to help you I really did. You don't have credit card. You don't even have a verified paypal account so that you can use a money exchange site. I don't know how old you are or in what country you live, but can't you ask your parents to use their credit card to buy you this game as a gift?

No matter what country you are in, there are ways to transfer money or to pay for the game. The easiest way is credit card. You have to be living in the Amazon jungle not to have visa or master card now a days. Can't you figure it out yourself. Use google and search. If it was really easy for me to buy you this game, I would do it. But its not easy.

So you have to figure it out yourself or wait until English release. Sorry.

trucknisse
11-28-2009, 09:56 PM
I just bought the game with my american Visa card. No Problem. It also connects to Verified by Visa, and other security solutions as well.

Installing it now :-).

Divebomb
11-30-2009, 09:18 AM
yeah, just saw this aswell. a visa option. never seen that on there before. guess I'll have to start buying both russian and international versions of 1C games now. :D

drexit
11-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Guys hot informations for us.

One guy on http://truckpol.proboards.com/ wrotes this:

" I found one website when you can buy RnR via PayPal. This website

I already bought it! Its perfect and fast

I know its on free host, but the man who is also registered here on this forum wrotes me he wants to offer it on website. He said "Its more professional than write on this forum."

And like I said. I bought it from him and Im playing. "

I already got the game, but if someone didnt u can use this method ;)

Divebomb
11-30-2009, 01:04 PM
I just bought RnR from 1C with my visa myself. I don't know.. that seems like a fair deal I guess, but it's 125% the price straight from 1C.

drexit
11-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Its, but I dont know. Someone have to try it.

Nike-it
11-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Guys, this seems to be advertising, so please do not post such link here, only official ones. Thread is closed. For all links visit other resources.