PDA

View Full Version : Last days until release - A little opinion pall

PGW
11-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Hello everyone!

I am waiting for the game, like many other people, for years. But now (at least the russian version) the game will be released after all.

I put some questions together and present them to you. I hope many members will take part (I am very sorry for my not-so-perfect English):

1. Do you think you will be able, a few weeks after the release, to say: Yes, the waiting time paid off!

2. How many years do you already wait for Rig´n´Roll?

3. How did you come to Rig´n´Roll? Do you drive truck in your real life, do you like truck games, in general simulations or was it only luck, that you found Rig´n´Roll?

4. Did you play any truck games before? If yes, which?

5. Until today: Whats the best truck game in your opinion out there? And: Are you sure, that Rig´n´Roll will be the new King of the Truckgames?

6. Do you think, that the game will have a similar gameplay to the 18 WoS series or to the good, old Hard Truck?

7. Do you think there will be a sequel of Rig´n´Roll in the next 3 years?

8. Do you think, that the game will be nearly bug-free (expecially the crazy physic bugs of the videos)?

9. Do you expect any patches?

10. The game seems to be mod-unfriendly. Do you still think there will be mods of the community available after release?

11. Which average note do you expect for the game from the magazines and websites, which are testing computer games (in percent please)?

12. Will you get the russian version of the game or do you wait until the English one is available in the stores?

I would be happy, if some people could take some time and fill this poll question.

Thanks to every future Rig´n´Roll player out there!

KENWORTH
11-24-2009, 09:54 PM
i just want to ask you before i give out any answers do you mean poll question

PGW
11-24-2009, 10:08 PM
I think so :)
Sorry, but I am from Germany. I will edit.

flykas
11-24-2009, 11:18 PM
1.yes

2.hm can't remember when I first heard about it, but if it was in development for 8 years now so I think about 7 years :] after waiting so much I expect something huge. Well at least it didn't get efed up before the end of development for some comercial reasons like some other games I've waited for. Thanks c1 for keeping on the right side

3.I played hard truck 2 and than I think I came over a prewiev in game magazine called "exe"

4. Hard truck, Hard truck 2, 18 wos series (there was part that I played for longer time,but the recent ones I install only to check out if they'll come up with something good), big mother trucker.

5. King of the road. Hm I'm pretty sure since there are no real competitors,but I'm not 100proc. sure if it will be better than King of the Road

6. I think equaly to both.

7. Yes. Now that engine is finished it would be logical to create a sequel with new plot and some little technical improvements.

8. No. I think the crazy physic bug will be included in final game :]

9. Yes

10. I think it might be mod friendly. In some interview devs told that it is imposible to mod with no programing experiance, so I think it might be posible to customize a lot of things if one can program. Well it would be very very nice if devs would leave txt files open with all the options.

11. about 75

12. I'll get russian (would be nice if someone would make a translation. For example:english version of Stalker: call of pripyat comes out next year , and it was realesed about a month ago,but now I'm playing almost perfect english version .)

evh5150vanhalen
11-25-2009, 12:45 AM
number 10 is being worked on as we speak, as soon as we can unpack the WDB files then we can get at the truck textures and models and hopefully be able to create our own models for the game to add more truck,trailer and other models.

Freak Of Nature
11-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Hello and thanks for interesting topic, I will take part in it too :)

1. I think yes, because so far, from videos and screenshots game looks more attractive to me than ScS games. :)

2. Since 2006..

3. I like truck games, so I tried to find one on site "gamershell.com" thats where I found RnR, but at first I didn't pay much attention, cause the game wasn't released yet, but in 2006 Autumn I began to follow game development :)

4. Yes I did. My first truck game and the best one was Hard truck 2 :) Later I tried 18wos Across America, 18Wos PTTM, Haulin, Extreme trucker, but didn't like them much...

5. Hard Truck 2 :). I think RnR can be the King of truck games. :)

6. From videos looks like gameplay will be similar to HT2 :)

7. Well in 3 years I don't, but who knows... :)

8. So far I saw bugs only in car accidents :)

9. If that patch has MP then yes :D

10. I don't know, but I hope there will be mods for RnR :)

11. ~80 :)

12. I will get Russian version very soon :) but when English becomes available, I'll buy it too :)