PDA

View Full Version : Why English Rig'n'Roll can't be released in this year?!

Eggtooth
11-23-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey. I got a question. Why R'n'R can't be released this year, (december, middle of december), and why Q1 2010?! please place all languages in russian. It's not fair... I can't wait longer. Because game is released, please!! Please release this game in this year... Or Beginning of June 2010

Lolsmurf
11-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Simply because they haven't found a publisher for the game in English outside Russia...

Normally gamedevelopers do that before releasing their game but SCS and 1C don't do that which may increase illegal downloading because people don't have acces to the game and get frustrated...

Luckely for Rig'n Roll the first version is in russain so it is no use for other non russian speaking gamers.

Eggtooth
11-23-2009, 06:33 PM
But you can release this in poland by CENEGA. I live in poland, and it would be good. I think CENEGA can release this in poland.

Or CD Project, or Techland.

English:
Ubisoft,
Codemasters,
Electronic Arts,
JoWooD Entertainment,
Buka Entertainment,
2K Games,
Take-Two Interactive,
Activision,
Bethesda Softworks,
Sierra Entertainment,
Eidos,
Team 17,
Atari,
Midway Games,
JC Entertainment
Valve Software (STEAM!)

the best: 2K, Atari, Valve, JoWood (like Hard Truck 2!), Codemasters.
So what's the problem -.-'' ?
Send this list to developers and Igor Belago.. Maybe he can do his choice.

Please.... Release it only in poland, russia, ukraine, etc, etc... :( then find the game publisher for English Release.

obsolum
11-23-2009, 07:35 PM
Stop whining, they're not gonna release the game earlier just in Poland just for you. Either get the Russian version now or wait for the English version like the rest of the world.

Qwx
11-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Or do like I did. Contact possible publishers in your country, praising the game, and ask them, if they're considering publishing this game. It was AkelotÄ— ir ko. in my case. Of course, you'll probably get no answer, like I did, but hey, it never hurts trying to raise the general awareness about the game ;)

JamesD
11-24-2009, 06:56 PM
But you can release this in poland by CENEGA. I live in poland, and it would be good. I think CENEGA can release this in poland.

Or CD Project, or Techland.

English:
Ubisoft,
Codemasters,
Electronic Arts,
JoWooD Entertainment,
Buka Entertainment,
2K Games,
Take-Two Interactive,
Activision,
Bethesda Softworks,
Sierra Entertainment,
Eidos,
Team 17,
Atari,
Midway Games,
JC Entertainment
Valve Software (STEAM!)

the best: 2K, Atari, Valve, JoWood (like Hard Truck 2!), Codemasters.
So what's the problem -.-'' ?
Send this list to developers and Igor Belago.. Maybe he can do his choice.

Please.... Release it only in poland, russia, ukraine, etc, etc... :( then find the game publisher for English Release.

I think they know what they do ^^