PDA

View Full Version : Red Tide: Odessa Campaign Thunderstruck

JJMicromegas
11-23-2009, 02:14 AM
I am playin the Odessa Campaign and I am on the second mission, Thunderstruck, I am wondering how you guys can get to the officer. I have tried sneaking in and have been seen every time and I have tried fighting my way in and get blown to bits. Has anyone beaten this mission?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Korsakov829
11-23-2009, 02:29 AM
I have, took me hours! Don't try stealth, it won't work here.

Take one guy and start by drawing their troops and tanks into the open where they are most vulnerable. Don't worry the whole camp wont come down on you. Remember to check your enemies field of view and when your behind them you should run up and kill them with a melee attack, shoot them, or whatever method you prefer. Do not destroy any anti-tank weapons you find. It took me awhile to figure this out but I did. Once your done with all the enemy forces in the area, go to the officer. A convoy will come up soon. The convoy will consist of small tanks, fuel trucks, and a few troop transports. Use any cannons, MGs, and tanks you can. After you finish off the convoy retreat back to where you first started. You should then win.

Ergonpandilus
11-23-2009, 05:00 AM
Stay lying down on the ground in the bushes ready to shoot, then use one soldier to lure enemies to attack on you. And make sure you have anti-tank grenades ready. After you have dealt the tanks, it should be rather easy. And remember to heal your units as often as possible and loot all corpses for ammo and health packs. The convoy should be rather easy to deal with anti-tank grenades from bushes, since you know their path.

TimppaPro
12-13-2009, 01:53 PM
I captured an Anti-tank rifle, shot a turret from an armored car, found a repair back near the church and fixed it, and then :evil:

haorant
12-14-2009, 04:38 PM
You should kills the guards beside the armored car put someone (2 person is enough) in it and drive to the checkpoint beside the bridge (dont go too close to it because there is an anti tank gun at the road behind) after you killed the guards let the rest of your men attack the village use direct fire whenever possible. Then here comes the most important part!!!! a motorcycle with a man would try to go across the bridge. If he is successful then tanks and troops will come from the otherside of the bridge and that will make this mission much harder. now use ur armored car to destroy the motorcycle you may not succeed the first time so its smart to save a little while before that.