PDA

View Full Version : Problem with defeating Thorne

dr_kebab
11-23-2009, 02:53 AM
Hey guys, hope someone can give me some advice. Im currently in the northern hinterlands, just defeated the big bad water mage Thone, but now the journal wont update and it just points me in his original position. What am i doing wrong?
I noticed once the battle was over, victor has some in game (the black box above the head) dialogue with Telle (who has not come back to meet me after the airship debacle).
I have the sneaking suspicion im the victim of a game bug, or im frightfully ignorant and am missing something vital.

Please, anyone who's past this point tell me what im doing wrong, or if any of you guys have experienced something similar. Cheers.

Razorflame
11-16-2010, 10:36 PM
telle doesn't come back after you have killed the air mage xD

huntforcare
12-19-2010, 04:14 PM
The rushed ending also made it a little difficult to keep up with the action. Several times, I had to go back and re-read a passage because I was having a difficult time imagining the characters or visualizing what was happening. But even the rushed ending and occasional difficulty picturing something couldn't stop me from breathlessly turning each page and losing sleep to stay up late to find out how Thorn was going to survive the end of the book. Seraphs is intriguing, entertaining and an exciting follow up to to Bloodring, and I definitely recommend it.

Reality
02-07-2011, 06:58 AM
u just take his necklace and go , i think so