PDA

View Full Version : Where is Sullen?

dagoo7
11-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Have just about finished all initial quests in Northern city after escaping Industrial Zone. The imperial contact mentions that I should look for something like wanted posters for a missing team member. However, have yet to see anything like that in town. Am I supposed to leave town or am I missing something? Would very much like to have some backup at this point and it seems like main quest has stalled. Any input appreciated.

planetalcatraz
11-23-2009, 12:25 AM
Have just about finished all initial quests in Northern city after escaping Industrial Zone. The imperial contact mentions that I should look for something like wanted posters for a missing team member. However, have yet to see anything like that in town. Am I supposed to leave town or am I missing something? Would very much like to have some backup at this point and it seems like main quest has stalled. Any input appreciated.

Do "collect 21 gerbil skin" mission for blacky. and then finish all human encounter on a global map. then blacky send you with 2 bodyguard to the taipen. after that Sullen will be available for sell as a slave at a market place.

there is many ways to get sullen as a member of a team. the worst is to pay cash directly to the slaver (a lot of money wasted, you skip the sub story, lose some loot & exp.)

sorry for my english.

Michi
12-02-2009, 03:46 AM
You don't actually have to finish any of the overland/planet missions.

To get Sullen, you need to just do the first 3 missions from Blacky:

Get 21 gerbil skins (I collected 21 from the first two animal encounters)
Beat up the Taipan cook
Get Hunchback's earings

After that Blackie will send you off to get Sullen.

planetalcatraz
12-02-2009, 07:39 AM
You don't actually have to finish any of the overland/planet missions.
To get Sullen, you need to just do the first 3 missions from Blacky:
Get 21 gerbil skins (I collected 21 from the first two animal encounters)
Beat up the Taipan cook
Get Hunchback's earings
After that Blackie will send you off to get Sullen.

Thanks for the info...