PDA

View Full Version : Men of War: Red Tide mission BUG

PDS001Sniper
11-21-2009, 07:26 PM
I was stuck on a mission

The mission is at the harbor "Lieutenant Fedorov's Responce"

It want me clean the convoy, but after I clean it, the mission won't complete.

PS; Since I Save/ Load again, a few Enemy men will disappear, not sure that is the problem.

Sneaksie
11-25-2009, 09:25 AM
Did you beat it after all? If problem persists, try to destroy the convoy in the base, not on the move.

Ergonpandilus
12-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Also, if you already complete the mission, save and then load the savegame it doesn't show anymore "Completed" button on top right screen and you have to load older savegame. This applies at least the third mission in Odessa campaign.

travelling_man
12-03-2009, 02:19 PM
I was stuck on a mission

The mission is at the harbor "Lieutenant Fedorov's Responce"

It want me clean the convoy, but after I clean it, the mission won't complete.

PS; Since I Save/ Load again, a few Enemy men will disappear, not sure that is the problem.

I have exactly the same thing! I have been around and destroyed EVERY vehicle, including the hulls on turret destoyed vehicles. EVERYTHING is gone, NOTHING left! All the enemy troops are dead, vessels captured, just cannot complete as it still says I have to destroy the convoy!

Any help?? Please!!

von_dolofon
12-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Well I had exactly the same problem and had actually restarted the mission but it I still got the same bug. I finally managed to get it done. When the convoy started moving I waited for it in the base. The allies were getting slaughtered but I didn't moved a finger ,untill I got the message "Help us comrade, they have us pinned down", or something like that. I moved in and voila! Finally I got the objective completed!.

P.S. Have in mind that I had the boats secured and the base cleared out by that time ,I don't know if it had any to do ,just mentioning it in case it won't work either way.

Sneaksie
12-11-2009, 11:23 AM
This issue will be addressed in the upcoming patch.

Mack the Knife
12-11-2009, 06:10 PM
upcoming patch
this is good news...

gembelboy
02-15-2010, 06:45 AM
untill I got the message "Help us comrade, they have us pinned down", or something like that. I moved in and voila! Finally I got the objective completed!.

Nope since I hide behind them,... and the allies scream that and I destroy all enemy... but nothings happen to...

So the real is the allies is really totally wipe out entirely... and than some of soldiers pop up around them, and start to strike the base once again...
Very stupid bug...