PDA

View Full Version : Shrooms!

juggernut
11-20-2009, 07:59 PM
What are all those drugs and mushrooms for? I've just finished the mine, got my full black suit and my inventory is constantly three quarters full. I'm assuming the mushrooms are to be saved for making stuff out of them, but what kind of stuff? Please tell me, what is safe to be sold? What about chests? I understand from the manual that they can become inaccessible when an area becomes temporarily or permanently closed off. I guess I'm looking for a minor spoiler: how close am I to something like that happening. Like I said, just finished the mine, now I'm supposed to patrol the three new areas.

Yeah, I'm one of those obsessive players that simply HAVE to grab everything that isn't nailed down and pick every pocket for the items and the XP, so this is really frustrating. Oh, well... at least I've stopped collecting shirts ;)

persoiranian
11-22-2009, 11:10 AM
well, you really dont need to pick up all the items you can, you will find many many items once the game opens in the northern city and other places. you can sell drugs for money or consume them in order to gain health and also side effects.!! and i really dont know what can be done by mushrooms if i dont sell them.....

planetalcatraz
11-23-2009, 04:44 AM
What are all those drugs and mushrooms for? I've just finished the mine, got my full black suit and my inventory is constantly three quarters full. I'm assuming the mushrooms are to be saved for making stuff out of them, but what kind of stuff? Please tell me, what is safe to be sold? What about chests? I understand from the manual that they can become inaccessible when an area becomes temporarily or permanently closed off. I guess I'm looking for a minor spoiler: how close am I to something like that happening. Like I said, just finished the mine, now I'm supposed to patrol the three new areas.

Yeah, I'm one of those obsessive players that simply HAVE to grab everything that isn't nailed down and pick every pocket for the items and the XP, so this is really frustrating. Oh, well... at least I've stopped collecting shirts ;)

I just finished the game, it was very cool. I have all the item collection begin with food, armor, necklace, shoes, boots, weapon, & misc (mushroom). after the game ends, all my collection is useless. (better sell it in the beginning for money, and the money can be use to upgrade the main skill in a stoneguard, each skill is 1.000.000). At least, we must upgrade all constitution for Sullen, Kruger, & Demon, so they have more hit points to beat the last opponent.

Now, I'm playing again for the second time...
No need to collect mushroom, alcohol-like, necklace. Just sell it for money. Item with price 0, usually related to the mission.

If you have 150 in trade skill, don't worry about buy high - sell low (trader get a profit), because the buying & selling rate become the same.
You can sell all the item at once (no need to collect in some chest), and if you need it, later in the game, just buy it again from the particular trader with the same price.

persoiranian
11-23-2009, 02:15 PM
thanks for the info. so we have no use of mushrooms,but to sell them.

planetalcatraz
11-27-2009, 01:43 AM
thanks for the info. so we have no use of mushrooms,but to sell them.

Just found out, there is a sub quest in stone guard that need 10 bluish mushroom, 10 sour mushroom, 10 vomitter mushroom, & 5 rat skin.
They say, we can get it from the warehouse in the mission, but I haven't try it.

Also, there is a sub quest that need koomar grass in order to blackmail someone in stoneguard.