PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Of Magic 2 also don't work in windows 7

aviramof
11-20-2009, 08:29 AM
the screen is black and go back and forth between the desktop and black i managed to play the game for a while but the entering process into the game is unreliable if you'r lucky you can enter the game if not you need to log off to close the game.

Elwin
11-20-2009, 10:36 AM
I think its your PC fault, try install newest directX9, dont say u have 9.0c because it also has varous version like march 2008 september 2009 and so on. ITs a common probem with win7 that he has dx11 bu dont have direct 9 required for games.

aviramof
11-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Problem is finally fixed ati finnaly released good drivers for my card ati hd3650 agp:
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

thanks for the help.

Elwin
11-20-2009, 03:18 PM
If u have said you had AGP card before we could help earlier

aviramof
11-21-2009, 06:00 AM
as a matter of fact i now think that the problem is dual boot if the card is in dual view mode your games can't ignore it and play it on just one screen.

and it look like i was right i checked it now and it works when not in dual view but in dual view it stuck the computer to the points that you must

completly log off from the user and it doesn't even let you open the task manager the way it should it open it but don't let you the time to acctually

using it you can see it for a short time and then another black screen so it doesn't have anything to do with agp of drivers and maybe not even windows 7
after all.

randall
01-18-2010, 06:03 AM
Hi
may be its your hardware problem
minimum requirement is
* Windows XP / Vista
* 1.6 GHz Processor
* 512 MB Available System Memory
* 128 MB DirectX 9 Compliant 3D Video Card
* 2 GB Available Hard Disk Space
* DirectX 9.0c