PDA

View Full Version : Combat - What Am I Doing Wrong

dagoo7
11-20-2009, 04:16 AM
Just started playing and have handled combat fine up until the point where you go to the mines and have party members join for the first time. When entering combat with all three (all melee), I find that I often can't get the main character to attack. I am armed and keep clicking on enemies but he just stands there and takes a beating. If he is facing the wrong way, he won't even turn around.

I have sentry mode set to attack for all three and other npcs seem to be attacking fine. What am I missing here or doing wrong? any input appreciated.

persoiranian
11-20-2009, 09:04 AM
haven't experienced something like this,use that two big guys to defeat them and then see if the problem continues in later battles.

juggernut
11-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Happens to me all ... the ... time. It's absolutely annoying.
To break this glitch you need to click on the ground somewhere away from your enemy, wait for the PC to get there and click on the enemy again. Doesn't always fix it, though.

Maybe it has something to do with auto-pauses...

persoiranian
11-20-2009, 08:47 PM
hmmm...for me sometimes the main character doesn't respond fast but not all the time.
more likely it happens when he is under heavy attacks.

dagoo7
11-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Where I first noticed it, Boar had aggro from like 5 rats, so he was under heavy attack. However, I also have all the autopauses set to to on.