PDA

View Full Version : Igors answer to most asked question :Please translate into English

yuhui2009
11-18-2009, 08:39 AM
Igors answer to most asked question 【November 17th】
http://progames.mail.ru/press_conference/10/view

Please translate into English

ironfelix
11-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Guys, i'm working on the translation. Please be patient. It will take some time.

movo.
11-18-2009, 08:57 AM
http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fprogames.mail.ru%2Fpress_conference %2F10%2Fview&sl=ru&tl=en

I guess yuhui2009 can read this perfectly, it seems to be the same language he writes :)

ironfelix
11-18-2009, 09:12 AM
so there's no need in proper translation? lol

yuhui2009
11-18-2009, 09:16 AM
I saw I am concerned about :

I have some doubts... in the October 12th video is it still the beta version fo the game/map being shown? Incomplete map?

In the very early demo versions of the game, a small segment of the road network is shown. From Oxnard to San Diego. You can see the game map by going to the game's website. Do not forget that video trailers usually do not show the map in its complete detail. Therefore, you only see the major highways.

Therefore: the road has not yet seen the full

ironfelix
11-18-2009, 09:24 AM
I saw I am concerned about :

I have some doubts... in the October 12th video is it still the beta version fo the game/map being shown? Incomplete map?

In the very early demo versions of the game, a small segment of the road network is shown. From Oxnard to San Diego. You can see the game map by going to the game's website. Do not forget that video trailers usually do not show the map in its complete detail. Therefore, you only see the major highways.

Therefore: the road has not yet seen the full

There is an opinion that the trailer release on October 12, 2009 was made based on the very old beta of the game, since the road map looks very much alike the one you showed on the earlier stages of game development. Can you please comment on this?

The earliest demos of the game had a small part of the road from Oxnard to San-Diego. The current map can be estimated if you visit our website. Do not forget that a trailer usually shows a map that does not have all the details. That is why it had only the key highways.

Lolsmurf
11-18-2009, 11:04 AM
No trafficlights in the game ?

trucknisse
11-18-2009, 02:15 PM
There is an opinion that the trailer release on October 12, 2009 was made based on the very old beta of the game, since the road map looks very much alike the one you showed on the earlier stages of game development. Can you please comment on this?

The earliest demos of the game had a small part of the road from Oxnard to San-Diego. The current map can be estimated if you visit our website. Do not forget that a trailer usually shows a map that does not have all the details. That is why it had only the key highways.

So I guess the answer to all these questions about the map, is that the screenshot only shows the major freeways, and not smaller state and county roads?

movo.
11-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Ye only the interstate highways (?)