PDA

View Full Version : Outer World Castle - How can i reach it?

Noooooooooo!!!
11-18-2009, 07:04 AM
I make all four elements initiation, then Telle say to me "I will open a portal because via sea is way too dangerous" (or something like that).

Anyway, after this nothing appens... the journal show the Outer World Castle log mission in red, but there is no way to open a portal anywere...

Where should i look, or were should i go?

Gniarf
11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Oh so you managed to free yourself from the grass? ;)

Telle said she would open a portal but actually she failed because the "door" is sealed by the dragon adepts, sooo pay them a visit! (the are in the castle on an island in the upper/right corner of a map)

Noooooooooo!!!
11-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Oh so you managed to free yourself from the grass?
Nope :grin: i just reloaded an old save

tnx for the advice ;)

Csimbi
12-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Oh so you managed to free yourself from the grass? ;)

Telle said she would open a portal but actually she failed because the "door" is sealed by the dragon adepts, sooo pay them a visit! (the are in the castle on an island in the upper/right corner of a map)

I just shot all three mages through the fire barrier and when they were dead, I could go to the shore where Telle opens the portal.

Gniarf
12-10-2009, 11:25 AM
I just shot all three mages through the fire barrier and when they were dead, I could go to the shore where Telle opens the portal.
1-We're not speaking about the same place.
1.1-I was speaking about when you just finish the fire initiation (you know just after the fire mage willingly makes your initiation before being killed other fire mages)
1.2-You speak about the beach fight before the last level.

2-I did shoot the mages through the barrier too...but I wanted to see if there was an infinite respawner, which is NOT the case. Then a little video where I leave some of my mates behind to deal with the remaining (read:remains of) mages, while I "flee".

"I won't stop until we are ankle-deep in blood - from the head!"
Black Whirlwind, Jade empire

Csimbi
12-10-2009, 09:04 PM
1-We're not speaking about the same place.

2-I did shoot the mages through the barrier too...but I wanted to see if there was an infinite respawner, which is NOT the case. Then a little video where I leave some of my mates behind to deal with the remaining (read:remains of) mages, while I "flee".

1- Oops, sorry.
2-After I shot the mages and went towards the beach area, they kept coming much faster and after a while I just could not handle them so I made a run for the portal. I did not even think about waiting for all waves to finish - the screen was full of corpses, items and after a while I just could not click on the enemies anymore... I got the same dialog though.

Pointman
03-05-2010, 09:39 PM
At the firewall does it spawn indefinately? I have killed about 200 mages now and still no end to them.