PDA

View Full Version : Theatre of War 2: Centauro Goes Gold

Nike-it
11-17-2009, 02:37 PM
1C Company and Battlefront.com have announced that Centauro has reached Gold status and is going to go on sale this week. Centauro is a Theatre of War 2: Afrika 1943 (http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=199&Itemid=273) add-on dedicated to the Italian 131st Armored Division "Centauro" and the battles it took part in North Africa, starting from December 1942 until mid-May 1943. A wholly new campaign allows players to take command of a variety of units from the 131st Armored Division Centauro, covering a variety of missions: from rearguard actions near El Ageyla in Libya to the battles in the area of Cape Bon in Tunisia.

Theatre of War 2: Centauro requires ownership of the original english language Battlefront.com version of Theatre of War 2.

Nokturnal
11-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Woo!

Have been waiting for this for a long time :) now i've got a reason to re-install ToW 2.

It's great news, but now i'm going to have too many games to play. :P Hopefully i can get Red Tide or Centauro finished before Kursk comes along...