PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion list

MGSchutze
11-17-2009, 12:24 AM
I dont know if there's a threat dedicated to good ideas or suggestions towards next updates but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

If you could employ 4 soldiers to work on a medium artillery piece like the German 88 they could increase the rate of fire....its realistic, and if there's an officer with binos it should increase accuracy and range by 20
http://www.dvsm.org/Images/Amps/AMPS-88mmFlak.jpg
I also wish MG teams could be formed just for the sake of easier controlability.
If you have an MG42 gunner, K98 rifleman (assistant gunner) and a MP40 assaultman as the spotter in charge...
Together they can cover each other and if you clicked on the spotter and told him to displace he could effectively deploy his team behind cover and get to work. Offcourse you could choose whether those 3 work as a team or if they stay together.
Same thing rifle teams, 3 riflemen 1 SMG gunner.
Im somewhat inspired by Brothers in Arms here...this way you could actually use fire and manuever tactics.

Kleist
11-20-2009, 10:08 AM
There are a lot of changes needed by MoW, but it's sad that we don't hear any news about a patch for MoW :(

The following things have to change in the next Patch:

- You need a man to hang on an Gun at your Vehicle.
It's incredible that people are coming with their Jeeps shooting at the Arty Crew and move away with your Gun in 2 seconds.
So it will be realistic if you need a man and much more time to do it.

- No more marked Targets in the fog of war!
If you mark a tank with your Arty it is firing on it throw the fog of war, you can't see the tank but your Arty know where it is, same if you mark a Tank with your Tank!!!

- And why can the Turret-Gunner of a Tank see my soldier when her throw his Anti-Tank Granate?
He don't see me coming, but if i am ready to throw it he turns his MG and kill my man, sometimes my man hast throw the nade first, but than he must die... incredible...

- Waypoints, a lot of time tanks driving through a building and the stones killing my crew!
Or a Anti-Tank-Gun break through a wall and is full damaged.

- Vehicle move speed has to reduce if there is a hang on a big gun.

- And it's incredible that Jeeps and Trucks can crushed a wall.

Thats ware things they have to change in the next Patch
I hope anybody is reading this and know what i mean and can do something for a better game :D

Korsakov829
11-20-2009, 12:35 PM
...And why can the Turret-Gunner of a Tank see my soldier when her throw his Anti-Tank Granate?
He don't see me coming, but if i am ready to throw it he turns his MG and kill my man, sometimes my man hast throw the nade first, but than he must die... incredible......

Well this is I think a feature.
The turrent gunner is outside the tank, so he has much better visability.
He also has better hearing.

Most soldiers in WWII that got close enough to throw a AT grenade died before or after they threw it. So perhaps you should just stay to AT rifles and rockets.

Kleist
11-20-2009, 01:04 PM
But he is moving the MG so fast that u have no chance to escape :(

I hope they will give us a new Patch sometimes, which helps against all this problems, and give all of us the same MoW Version so that we can all play together and not with three different versions of MoW.

Korsakov829
11-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Well, I haven't seen it happen to me yet.
MG turning speed has always seemed just right.