PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal changes in question

yuhui2009
11-16-2009, 02:33 PM
1. All the videos and screenshots Seasonal changes official did not show ,All display video and game shots are a season seemingly

2.Whether the Four Seasons will change around the scene (trees, etc.) Corresponds to a change in the current season?

3.Did not see snow days, video or screenshot?

4.During the winter, does the protagonist will do to wear extra clothes?

Game time Coefficient is 20

Therefore, in reality, has been play game about 15 days ,In the game, after a year

I think so: Demo Exhibition Video,can not be displayed for 15 days, it is difficult to find seasonal variations

drexit
11-16-2009, 02:34 PM
I think there are not seasonal changes. But if they are it will be more amazing! :)

Freak Of Nature
11-16-2009, 03:29 PM
It's California season changes doesn't appear very much on environment. But in winter there will be worse weather, more raining, in some places raining with a little snow (but not too much snow, it won't appear on roads or trees etc.) and also in winter there will be ice, witch is very dangerous :) of course there will be temperature changes, but I don't think main character will ever change his clothes. (in all screens and videos he's with same clothes)

drexit
11-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Gonna nice :)

pook
11-16-2009, 03:38 PM
But vegetation should look different in spring, summer, autumn, winter. Color Vegetation trees, grass, etc.! It is perhaps in California. Or is California place in the universe?:)

drexit
11-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah u r right! I think that these changes could be in the game.

Freak Of Nature
11-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Yeah u r right! I think that these changes could be in the game.
Well theres only 10 days left and we will see :)

drexit
11-16-2009, 05:05 PM
I think its so long. I have to turn on the transtalor because I dont speak russian :D