PDA

View Full Version : Zombies

Jadefalcon
11-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone!
I hope someone can help me cause I'm stuck. My Chars are now Lvl 41, my team is complete (Boar, Kruger, Sullen, Demon) and I think I'm reasonably equipped. Now I have to investigate the "rich" zones Demon pointed out. Tobacco plantation and old mine are finished but I can't beat the cemetary. Because I can't kill the Zombies. After a while they always rise again. Is there a way to kill them permanently?

Jadefalcon
11-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Ok, took me a while but I found the solution myself. You have to kill every zombie 3 or 4 times. After that they will stay down :-P

Skuff
11-16-2009, 02:54 AM
ahh quality glad u found a solution this is good to know !!

Sneaksie
11-16-2009, 09:49 AM
It's best to shoot them in the heads with powerful MG - if it explodes, they won't get up (this means bring plenty of ammo). And forget cold weapons - zombies hurt anyone near them just by their presence with alarming speed.
In case you didn't know, to shoot at body part (head, arms, etc.) press and hold numbers on numpad while ordering someone to shoot.

planetalcatraz
11-23-2009, 04:56 AM
It's best to shoot them in the heads with powerful MG - if it explodes, they won't get up (this means bring plenty of ammo). And forget cold weapons - zombies hurt anyone near them just by their presence with alarming speed.
In case you didn't know, to shoot at body part (head, arms, etc.) press and hold numbers on numpad while ordering someone to shoot.

Yeah, just blow their heads off. press 8 and then shoot. better with rifle.