PDA

View Full Version : Graphic glitches in the bottom panel (English Demo)

Gragt
11-13-2009, 10:43 AM
My problem is at least straight-forward and I imagine a picture will describe it better than I could with mere words. Look at the bottom panel and it should be apparent.

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu14/gragt0r/Brol/screen_091113_000.jpg

My graphic card is an ATI x800xl, old but still good as long as the game doesn't require shaders 3.0, running under WinXP SP3 x86. All drivers up to date and no other issues in other games, or any other task for that matter, to report. I'll also add that the system is very stable.

So far it is the only problem I encountered with the demo. No other glitch to report in any of the other screens. I tried several things but none of them had any impact. They include reinstalling the demo, rebooting, launching the demo with no other program running, fiddling with the driver settings like disabling the Catalyst AI or enabling/disabling compatibility options, or installing older versions of the drivers. The demo is still playable but as you can imagine this glitch is quite annoying.

Oh and KB:TL doesn't have that problem. I just launched it and played it for 20 minutes earlier today just to make sure. My hope is that this problem is limited only to the demo and that the full game won't have it, but knowing my luck ...

Any kind of help would be very appreciated. You'll make a Belgian happy.

Nike-it
11-13-2009, 10:59 AM
This is a known issue which rerely happens on ATI cards. In final version it will be fixed. Right now there is know solution for it, as in russian version it was solved by the patch.

Mandea
11-13-2009, 11:08 AM
on certain ATI cards. my 4770 doesn't have that glitch.

Gragt
11-13-2009, 11:13 AM
This is a known issue which rerely happens on ATI cards. In final version it will be fixed. Right now there is know solution for it, as in russian version it was solved by the patch.

If it will be fixed in the retail version, then thank you for lifting my fears! May your house be full of sexy servants.

Nike-it
11-13-2009, 11:16 AM
If it will be fixed in the retail version, then thank you for lifting my fears! May your house be full of sexy servants.

The final version won't have this issue for sure.

Gragt
11-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks again. I just wanted to know that before placing my pre-order.