PDA

View Full Version : New Rig 'N' Roll Gameplay Trailer

Nike-it
11-13-2009, 09:06 AM
A new gameplay trailer for the upcoming truck simulation Rig'n'Roll is available for download at the new official website (http://www.rignroll.com).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3OE-y5ASKg

movo.
11-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Nice trailer although I still don't understand while the English version has to be delayed to Q1 2010.. But it looks great

drexit
11-13-2009, 02:42 PM
NICE! But. This trailer I saw on this forum, but in russian. In English its even better!!! :)

mbp
11-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Nice work guys!! It looks awesome!! :grin:

RoadRanger
11-14-2009, 03:00 AM
Still no in-game sound... :confused:

I'm starting to wonder if they've spent so much time implementing and polishing the "cool" stuff, like the driver actually moving the shift lever, or the elaborate damage models, they didn't have time to come up with convincing sounds without delaying the game another year or two...

Freak Of Nature
11-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Still no in-game sound... :confused:

I'm starting to wonder if they've spent so much time implementing and polishing the "cool" stuff, like the driver actually moving the shift lever, or the elaborate damage models, they didn't have time to come up with convincing sounds without delaying the game another year or two...

There already is two videos with ingame sound....check the forum.

Ubaku
11-14-2009, 05:03 PM
I noticed the official RnR site has changed. Looks much more modern now. Great job. Its obvious they want people who buy the game in 2 weeks to see a more modern looking site.

Anyway, don't worry about the English release being Q1 2010. On Nov 27, I will buy the Russian version of game and do many videos and reviews for you guys.

Freak Of Nature
11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
I noticed the official RnR site has changed. Looks much more modern now. Great job. Its obvious they want people who buy the game in 2 weeks to see a more modern looking site.

Anyway, don't worry about the English release being Q1 2010. On Nov 27, I will buy the Russian version of game and do many videos and reviews for you guys.

I will also receive my copy on 27th November, can't wait :)

Qwx
11-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Man, such a catchy song (reminds me of NFS III soundtrack), I'm loving it :D. Is it a part of new Rig'n'Roll soundtrack?

Congrads to everyone getting the game on 27th November. I'm gonna wait all the way until the English release :] (still no date? :?).

Freak Of Nature
11-15-2009, 10:55 AM
Man, such a catchy song (reminds me of NFS III soundtrack), I'm loving it :D. Is it a part of new Rig'n'Roll soundtrack?

Congrads to everyone getting the game on 27th November. I'm gonna wait all the way until the English release :] (still no date? :?).

No that track was especially made for the trailer. It won't be in the game :).

English release date is still the same: January 2010 :)

trucknisse
11-15-2009, 08:11 PM

On Nov 27th, my hands on lessons in russian will begin. No way I will wait a second longer that I have to.

Freak Of Nature
11-15-2009, 08:23 PM
On Nov 27th, my hands on lessons in russian will begin. No way I will wait a seconder longer that I have to.

I know only some Russian words, and only in speaking...In writing I understand where is options and where to quit or cancel :D that's all, I also know words "Yes" and "No" and thats where my Russian Knowledge ends :D Well My roommate know Russian pretty well, I hope I wouldn't bother him asking to translate one thing or another sever times...several hundred times lol :DD

movo.
11-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Maybe translate the game? Before Q1 2010.. :) If that's possible ofc..

Freak Of Nature
11-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Maybe translate the game? Before Q1 2010.. :) If that's possible ofc..

Till then maybe :D but what's the point when English version comes out then :D

RoadRanger
11-15-2009, 10:42 PM
There already is two videos with ingame sound....check the forum.

I know. But those truck sounds can hardly be called convincing -- the driving sounds are simply sped-up idle sounds -- so it's hard to imagine they'd actually release the game like that on purpose.

There are many examples on YouTube of what big rigs really sound like.
Or check out http://www3.scania.com/en/V8/Global/The-V8-In-3D/ (you may have to select your country) and press and hold the "Accelerate Engine" button.

drexit
11-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Nice sound and model online! :) Amazing :)

obsolum
11-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Or check out http://www3.scania.com/en/V8/Global/The-V8-In-3D/ (you may have to select your country) and press and hold the "Accelerate Engine" button.
Wow, that's a great model!

USA Trucker
12-08-2009, 05:23 AM
I know. But those truck sounds can hardly be called convincing -- the driving sounds are simply sped-up idle sounds -- so it's hard to imagine they'd actually release the game like that on purpose.

There are many examples on YouTube of what big rigs really sound like.

That's great. :!: Now all we have to do is get it for RNR. :cool: