PDA

View Full Version : Will a demo be available?

obsolum
11-12-2009, 03:13 PM
So now that the game is actually finished and about to be released, will a demo be made available? After all these years of postponed release dates and broken promises I would rather try the game out before spending any money on it.

Also, will the English version be available for purchase and download online? Because I doubt many stores (if any) here will have it in stock.

Nike-it
11-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Demo version is not planned. And 100% that R'n'R will be sold via digital destribution channels.

obsolum
11-12-2009, 10:23 PM
I think the people who have waited for this game all these years at least deserve a demo to see if it lives up to their expectations. I'm sure there already is a demo, intended for game previewers and what not. All they have to do is make it available to the public.

Anyway, I'm not spending a single cent on this until I've tried it out. So I guess that means I'll just be pirating it *shrug*. Expecting people to fork out cash based on a few crappy videos and some screenshots is arrogant to say the least, and even more so in 1C's case.

movo.
11-13-2009, 09:59 AM
I think the people who have waited for this game all these years at least deserve a demo to see if it lives up to their expectations. I'm sure there already is a demo, intended for game previewers and what not. All they have to do is make it available to the public.

Anyway, I'm not spending a single cent on this until I've tried it out. So I guess that means I'll just be pirating it *shrug*. Expecting people to fork out cash based on a few crappy videos and some screenshots is arrogant to say the least, and even more so in 1C's case.

Ye you're totally right, same for me. And it aint only Rignroll but also other games without a demo, like MW2

pook
11-13-2009, 11:45 AM

Ye you're totally right, same for me. And it aint only Rignroll but also other games without a demo, like MW2
And I add. Because absolutely agree with the guys. I am in real life are not used to buy something when I no tested! This is true for PC games! According to me, 1C and SoftLab themselves against each other give impetus to test the pirated game. In my stupid decision for them. Or have something to hide?? So act now .....
1C. According to what should we focus?? Information jsou chaotic. Been said a hundred times not multiplayer, it'll be, will not, will not be ..... Pedestrians will not be, once 20 trucks, the trucks 19, now 14, second one says the 13th This is just chaos and not to the demo. How do you drive?? Your word promises?? Let me give an example in another thread>>>

New Rig’n’Roll Official Trailer and Screenshots Available

Originally Posted by pook
Hmm. Old and very small sequens now. Time 0:50>>> I no look Inernacional, Mack and Volvo
Sry bad english

Freak Of Nature
Don't worry they are here, but developers didn't mention them as well as all 40 cities, all types of races all weather conditions and other info

Qwx
Don't worry, Volvo, Mack and International trucks are in the game. All vechicles in this list will be in the game's first release, I'm sure about it . I think writing all the truck names is not necessary. Instead they wrote just several, as with the cities, etc. It suppose to be a teaser trailer, not informational video

Nike-it (administrator)!!!!!
Pook, all vehicles shown on official website (http://www.rignroll.com/?type=car) will be 100% presented in the game. (((this post old web site whit 19 trucks)))

Originally Posted by pook
O.K. Nike-it. Thanks for the confirmation When do you say O.K. I wonder if true! Information on the Web 1C say that simulation!!!, but I see in the videos all NOT the simulation. Only fun truck game but absolutely not SIMULATION. Where is the truth...??? But ok.

I have a lot of questions but I will not bother. But one question I would like to answer but from Softlab. R'n'R will be in lights/semaphores? I watch the game no longer very many years. I saw all the screenshots of this game, but only traffic lights I saw only one screenshot>>> http://rignroll.ic.cz/images/galerie/2003/game042.jpg. This only one and ooooooooooooooold screnshot. They will be in the game semaphores ???????????????????
This is a question for Softlab!!! No you Nike-it. You can not know.....tnx

Nike-it (administrator)
I can officialy answer you, that traffic lights are presented in the game and all vehicles fully response to the signals.
....etc.

So what is true?? Vovo will be Mack will> promise amninistrátor "don't worry" a result, it is again a lie. So your information is useless. Basically you know nothing. This is about habit of not knowing 1C Company, the right hand not knows what the left hand is doing, and if lie does not know the answer so you think it !!!... etc. So the information is different, not demo, so now how to navigate?? 1C forgiveness, you have the mega chaos ....

One more thing. If no demo, so I as soon as possible to buy only if the Softlab or 1C are expressed as patches intend to do. If the promise of multiplayer, games to pedestrians, traffic lights, real mod simulator (with real gears) or if not, the modifiability, then I buy now and wait for the patch. I know it's hard to say now, but my purchase is on this. And in that case do not need a demo (only question remains whether the answers you can trust. Omg lol)

trucknisse
11-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Demo version is not planned. And 100% that R'n'R will be sold via digital destribution channels.

Any idea about what those channels are going to be? I would like to buy the game online as soon as it is released, and it would be nice to know what websites that are going to offer it.

movo.
11-14-2009, 05:42 PM
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/buy-download

nicknackpaddywack
11-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Lets just hope the hype isnt greater than the actual game, until the ruskies post user reviews of the game im staying rather relaxed...

OMG ITS NEARLY READY?

...(quietly giggles.)

Lolsmurf
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Lets just hope the hype isnt greater than the actual game, until the ruskies post user reviews of the game im staying rather relaxed...

OMG ITS NEARLY READY?

...(quietly giggles.)

same here
If I play it , it will be in English too , if we play it in Russian we won't be able to understand a large part of the plot which may be very interesting for the game..