PDA

View Full Version : Some issues

educatedfool
11-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Now, as much as I love this game there are some very irritating things about it.

First is the online badge system that logs the number of games you play, now this sounds like a good idea, and indeed I like the idea of it. But it is abused far too much by people who boot newcomers, or force them to change team in order to have more experienced players on their team. This is a huge annoyance on online play when the odds are so heavily stacked against you. Team stacking is horrible on this game, which is a massive shame as it's so great to play.

Second: Is there any chance that a universal patch be released, or 1.16.4 be officially released? The number of games on Men of War isn't the greatest at the best of times, including the fact that there are about 3 or 4 different version being played at one time means at certain times it can be a real bother to get into a decent game (or get people to join yours).

And lastly, a minor annoyance is the server browser, the way it hops about for a few minutes before settling down into a list. But as I said it's only a minor annoyance.