PDA

View Full Version : When?

mitra
11-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Has still'not been decided when the game comes out in West? As far I know is already stable because of work made with Blood. Wait the 1Q2010 means collide with Napoleon Total War, and this is not a good idea (is a bad bad idea).

Also a little more of marketing pressing in help to game will be good (Blood hasn't had much visibility; I still don't saw any review online). At example why Death have had own proper web site, but still nothing for Real Warfare?

Sneaksie
12-03-2009, 01:36 PM
RW site will be launched soon.

mitra
12-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Good to know, the game need more publicity

persoiranian
12-29-2009, 04:34 PM
RW site will be launched soon.

any news?

persoiranian
02-04-2010, 05:07 AM
you mean the rw website or the profile of the game in 1c website?

mitra
02-15-2010, 08:29 AM
I have many friends which don't purchase Blood and wait Real for take the game, but still we don't have a release date nor a website. The game has big potential (i saw this from the reaction over the various forum) but like this is all wasted

Desaix
02-16-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm still undecided between RW and NapoleonTW, but if RW1242 publishing will take more than a month I will take the latter first.

Any news about a rough date? I don't like to take XIII Gold if RW is going to hit the shelves one month or two later.

Sneaksie
02-18-2010, 05:49 AM
RW release date was shifted to the end of May because of many reasons.

persoiranian
02-18-2010, 06:43 AM
no comment just :cry: :-( :-? :|

after thinking for a moment:
may is better than march ofcourse.to avoid the collide with napoleon total war. but why not end of april?

mitra
02-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Sorry Sneaksie, we know that this isn't your,or of other forum's admin, fault or decision , but anyway is very frustrating see something like this: personally I wait XIII Century Blood of Europe for almost 10 months without news about release date, nor informations, only for see him exit on Steam at the end of August, for found the multy lobby already out of people because Russian players are bored to play always between them: the result was the death of multi community much before start.

Now I'm working from months with videos, posts and all other possible to make publicity both to XIII that to Real, and now a game, already ready (because in Russia is out from October), is delayed again (because the first exit date on 1C site was in 2009), without a explication (cannot be only NTW exit)? And we still wait a game website.

The people not wait forever.

Sneaksie
02-19-2010, 07:21 AM
In short, we and our partners want to not just release this game, but to establish the new series. This takes time. All i can say now is that we are really grateful for your patience and especially your, mitra, well-known efforts to make publicity for these titles. For a customer, opinion of a fellow player means more than traditional advertising, and deservedly so.
I'll post any news as soon as they became available.

mitra
02-19-2010, 01:24 PM
In short, we and our partners want to not just release this game, but to establish the new series. This takes time. All i can say now is that we are really grateful for your patience and especially your, mitra, well-known efforts to make publicity for these titles. For a customer, opinion of a fellow player means more than traditional advertising, and deservedly so.

Thanks for the reply Sneaksie, and I'm happy to know that the 1C has long term planning for the game series. Personally i can wait having already XIII BoE, but sure I cannot suggest to other people to take XIII when at May exit a new version with a new campaign.

>but to establish the new series

In pratical terms? A part the website, what this mean? a Demo?

Sneaksie
02-19-2010, 01:36 PM
to take XIII when at May exit a new version with a new campaign.
Why? These games have different campaigns.

mitra
02-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Why? These games have different campaigns.

1 - Not having a strategic map the people aim to multi battles, whic are the strong point of game), and in multi the two games are equales. The single campaign can be very good but is a short term objective for the player, she don't create fidelity link; and he can recover the old ones taking Gold Edition after using discount occasions.

2 - Much people hopes for the box edition (and in own language) because don't like the Dig. Download and actually find the box of XIII out of anglosaxon countries is hard, a part using amazon or play.com (and if you know how time take thethe italian custom for freight, you will avoid it).

persoiranian
02-19-2010, 03:03 PM
ok, further comments!!:
as mitra said before, we will wait,nothing is wrong with that,the quality is more important than time and if you have some ideas in your mind(s) for having an strong start for the new series,it will worth a long waiting.
about the boxed version:
buying from amazon takes much time and money,the fee we have to pay for shipping will be much higher if we want to recieve the game soon.
but yes, lucky england has no problem with that.
PS and OFFTOPIC!!:the best campaigns of the game are the german and russian ones,loved every battle of them..)

Portuguese-Heat
03-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Is this game same as XIII Cetury?
By saying the same, i mean as in just battles or is it build empires etc.

Have tried to search for information but can never find any information in regards to game style.

persoiranian
03-10-2010, 04:42 PM
it's same as xiii centrury's style.

Portuguese-Heat
03-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Thank you, I'll be picking this up then when it's released.
Was hoping for that answer.

mitra
04-19-2010, 09:42 AM

Hi Sneaksie

Still no news?

mitra
05-11-2010, 09:10 AM
I saw now in the game section that the game will released the 10 June. Is the confirmed and definitive date?

mitra
06-13-2010, 09:00 PM
>In short, we and our partners want to not just release this game, but to >establish the new series. This takes time. All i can say now is that we are really >grateful for your patience and especially your, mitra, well-known efforts to >make publicity for these titles. For a customer, opinion of a fellow player means >more than traditional advertising, and deservedly so.

Sorry for return on the argument Sneaksie, but from february to today what has been made for establish the series by 1C? Actually from the 10 June to 12 my video received more that 1000 contacts (against a media of 60 contacts per day) and other videos of players start to appear. My strategic guide to game has been downloaded 110 times.In wargamer.net at least 4 different post appeared for the game (and I take the time to reply to all four).

But every player asked where is the official site of game.