PDA

View Full Version : Truck Graphics

Stings
11-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Most watched video of the speech, but Ring Roll truck truck cockpit display graphic quality low that good, but it came out the image you like toys to me are your comments? Thank you.

In the meantime, I am a Turkey and I do not know much English language sorry I do not.

movo.
11-01-2009, 09:24 AM
So what you wanna say is, the cockpits of trucks are low quality. And they look like toys. Well I don't think they look like toys but some don't look very good!

Stings
11-01-2009, 09:38 AM
So what you wanna say is, the cockpits of trucks are low quality. And they look like toys. Well I don't think they look like toys but some don't look very good!

Thanks for comment

Ubaku
11-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Dances because its November :-D My great grand children's great grandchildren will finally get to play RnR.

bakingcookies
11-03-2009, 06:16 AM
in the meantime, i am a turkey

rofl

obsolum
11-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Most watched video of the speech, but Ring Roll truck truck cockpit display graphic quality low that good, but it came out the image you like toys to me are your comments? Thank you.
I agree that the graphics of RnR seem to be a bit dated. Especially if you compare them with newer games. The cockpits of the 18WoS games even look better, I would say.

But graphics aren't the most important thing for me. If the physics and the gameplay are good, then it will be a great game.

In the meantime, I am a Turkey
Rofl :D You mean "I am Turkish" :) This (http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/gamebirds/images/wild_turkey.jpg) is a turkey :) But thanks for trying to speak English. We understand what you're trying to say so it's not that bad :)

Stings
11-04-2009, 05:30 PM
I agree that the graphics of RnR seem to be a bit dated. Especially if you compare them with newer games. The cockpits of the 18WoS games even look better, I would say.

But graphics aren't the most important thing for me. If the physics and the gameplay are good, then it will be a great game.

Rofl :D You mean "I am Turkish" :) This (http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/gamebirds/images/wild_turkey.jpg) is a turkey :) But thanks for trying to speak English. We understand what you're trying to say so it's not that bad :)

You're right enough air to us whatever game

Stings
11-04-2009, 05:30 PM
My bad bugs' m sorry for my english