PDA

View Full Version : Cryostasis will not start

whitie63
10-28-2009, 03:24 AM
ordered cryostasis from digital river after buying a new eveg 9800 gtx+ online after installing the game it will not start. so i re-downloaded the game and installed it a 1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th time!!! still will not start i get "AppName cryostasis.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.1 ModName cryostasis.exe ModVer: 1.0.0.1 Offset:0003fdb9 Error" after i install the game, i tryed installing the cryostasis_PC_DR_1.1 update patch to try to get it to do something then i get "Softwarte Not Found Cryostasis could not be located on your system. re-install Cryostasis and then run patch again". there is something wrong with the download after 3 downloads and 4 installs can you Help please thank you chris.

Nike-it
10-28-2009, 06:34 AM
ordered cryostasis from digital river after buying a new eveg 9800 gtx+ online after installing the game it will not start. so i re-downloaded the game and installed it a 1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th time!!! still will not start i get "AppName cryostasis.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.1 ModName cryostasis.exe ModVer: 1.0.0.1 Offset:0003fdb9 Error" after i install the game, i tryed installing the cryostasis_PC_DR_1.1 update patch to try to get it to do something then i get "Softwarte Not Found Cryostasis could not be located on your system. re-install Cryostasis and then run patch again". there is something wrong with the download after 3 downloads and 4 installs can you Help please thank you chris.

Please contact our support team with this issue (support@1cpublishing.eu).