PDA

View Full Version : Wrongful banning.

Barcode1_8_0
10-28-2009, 01:58 AM
Yeah so I was banned on the 26th for profanity apparently, but seeing as how I was still banned from the 23rd I'd really like to know how I could've even said anything to get myself banned on the 26th.

Hmmmm something smells fishy here, maybe the fact that I haven't been on the game since the 23rd but got banned on the 26th for something I obviously didn't do?

Nike-it
10-28-2009, 07:31 AM
Yeah so I was banned on the 26th for profanity apparently, but seeing as how I was still banned from the 23rd I'd really like to know how I could've even said anything to get myself banned on the 26th.

Hmmmm something smells fishy here, maybe the fact that I haven't been on the game since the 23rd but got banned on the 26th for something I obviously didn't do?

According to the chat list somehow you were not banned on the 23d, as you were online on the 25th and used obscene language, that's why you appeared in the ban list again.

Barcode1_8_0
10-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Ya I think you're wrong considering I know for a fact I didn't play the game since the 23rd as I had stuff to do for my mid-term in school and was not able to play my computer.

And even if you were right, I should've been banned from the 25th to the 28th, not the 26th to the 29th.