PDA

View Full Version : Recently Got the Blocked CD-KEY

Barcode1_8_0
10-26-2009, 09:36 PM
So here's the problem: I haven't played the game in roughly 2-3 days and was wondering is there anyway to find out the specific date of the ban?

Also being banned for cursing in a mature rated game is pretty lame considering if a person is 17+ they have more than likely used a curse word at some point in their life and if they haven't then they sure have heard them.

EDIT: nevermind I see the stickies now lol

Elwin
10-26-2009, 09:40 PM
You were banned on OCtober 23rd. I agrree that obscensce language banning is kinda stupid but those are rules ....

Korsakov829
10-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Look, this is how it works:

Men of War chat moderators consist of only Nuns, Priests, and Exorcists. Simply saying that someone isn't nice could be considered hateful, and be a sin. Sinners get punished (banned) and then come here to ask for redemption. The world is full of sinners and God is very busy with all of them, listening to all their pleas for help, and asking for God to forgive them (unbann them) and, eventuatly, they are forgiven. God forgives almost everyone. Only those who commit the more serious crimes are not forgiven.

Well, now its time I speak it in English, ho ho ho.

So you are basicly banned by a chat monitor for a minor offense, such as swearing. You're right this is a M rated game but many people use it for historical purposes only, you could find a young person learning about differant tanks and weapons. Plus, these days parents let their kids do anything. Don't worry though, if your not unbanned by the time you should be unbanned, it usually always is reported and fixed, as far as I have heard.

Barcode1_8_0
10-27-2009, 02:46 AM
Yeah that is true, never really thought of the people playing for historical value.

I'm not saying I don't deserve my punishment just saying it's a little harsh for cursing I mean most games just ban for a couple of hours for profanity.