PDA

View Full Version : allied mission Armistice walkthrough?

mattyoder
10-25-2009, 05:32 AM
I haven't been able to find any tips on this mission. I keep getting instructed to stay quiet but it seems theres too many guys inside the walls to stealth it.

Nokturnal
10-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Well i can't give you a walkthrough just yet, but i will play it again tonight and see if i can provide some tips.

But as i recall, you aren't meant to stay quiet throughout the whole mission - Initially you sneak your men in through one of the less guarded sectors, then proceed to the house to cover the peace-treaty (or whatever it is) while the enemy send in units wave after wave. Mostly infantry but a few vehicles too.
You also unlock some available reinforcements, though i believe they are only infantry.

akito272
10-26-2009, 12:06 PM
In my case i divided my forces into 3 groups. I armed them with LMG and SMG. Then put them close the south, east and west doors. The attacked with one of them while rushing and getting inside with the others.

If you do it right you should take control of the HMG in on of the doors and with some manual targeting, you can kill a lot of soldiers. Then go to main house and done.

ps: keep safe any ATR inf you got you need them to take on the vehicles that will come.

Korsakov829
10-26-2009, 09:15 PM
If I recall once you take over the place you can find some mines in the back of the mansion, they will be extremely helpful.

haorant
11-23-2009, 02:08 PM
If I rember right there is a part of a wall which is broken ur soliders should go in from there...

Korsakov829
11-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Thats at the back of the compound I believe. I forget, haven't played the mission in a month.

KnightFandragon
01-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Lolz, on this mission I tried that whole "go in the back of the base" thing and it didnt work. Darlan got away....Instead I snuck over to the wall on the side he drives out and made a swift assault on the corner of the wall, right under that spotlight, fought inside and shot up his car, capturing him in the process. It took me 1 try to get in that way, it was like 10 failures before.