PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, I'ma lvl25 Warrior wondering wtf the Inquisitors are!?! lol

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-17-2009, 12:02 AM
That's right, lvl25 and I have found..........70 so far. two lots of 35 in the magic school.

Has anyone had anything as ridiculously stupid in their game on impossible? For some reason on this attempt i've had crap, units from the get go. Had some very good items though :-P

Elwin
10-17-2009, 09:39 AM
chill out, in my first game i had like 10 inqis at all. its random

Razorflame
10-17-2009, 04:01 PM
sacrifice them higher :P

BB Shockwave
10-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Good places to look for them:

-Magic School and Temple in Greenwort
-Temple in marshan swamps (after you defeat Emenem in the castle, there is a chance there'll be inquisitors there too
-Magic Academy in Verlon Forest.
-The castle in Arlania sometimes has them. Not often. Plus after you defeat the Staff, Archmage Rezo's tower
- In Freedom Isles, randomly. One of the Cook brothers maybe has them. Or try the Mage's tower where you buy the "Lighter then water" spell.
- In Demonis, there is a Mage tower on one of the floating islands that guaranteedly sells only human units.

Of course, easier then all this is to get the Inquisition skill, if you want them that badly. Or as someone said, Sacrifice.

Elwin
10-19-2009, 10:28 AM
also tent in haas lab

Zhuangzi
10-21-2009, 01:07 PM
By haas it's pretty much game over though. I feel your pain, actually, because the same thing happened to me in one game. Use Sacrifice on some peasants or something.

BB Shockwave
10-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Yeah, in my game I did not get any Ancient Vampires anywhere - death land, Demonis. So in the end I cheated and used the _dev game codes to give myself like 5 Vamps, then used sacrifice to increase their number. I feel this is not really cheating, because frankly every unit should be avaliable at least in one place where you could recruit them with a 100% chance. Armored Princess is much better in this regard.

Arilian
10-22-2009, 03:11 PM
They probably wanted to increase the experience of replay games so they will be different.
But instead it is just flustrates everyone and we start a new game.

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-28-2009, 11:52 PM
They probably wanted to increase the experience of replay games so they will be different.
But instead it is just flustrates everyone and we start a new game.

Exactly. That's the problem with it being so random. You get to a point say, level 8 ro 9 when you think, you know, I have not seen a decent army yet...time to restart.

N3MES1S
11-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah, in my game I did not get any Ancient Vampires anywhere - death land, Demonis. So in the end I cheated and used the _dev game codes to give myself like 5 Vamps, then used sacrifice to increase their number. I feel this is not really cheating, because frankly every unit should be avaliable at least in one place where you could recruit them with a 100% chance. Armored Princess is much better in this regard.

Lmao, i found over more than 1k ancient vampires on death land and Grey land. And yup, i never found inquisitors, only a few. But the good of this game is that u can recruit a lot of units instead inquis, and use res spell if u need. Elfs works really good as a ranged units (but u need a lot, at lvl 25 u should be capable of recruiting about 350-400 elfs, if u have enough leadership). I think the problem of this game is that it generates random unit numbers, and sometimes the game can be too much hard from 1 game to another. I just needed to start over 2 times to get good unit numbers. Its sad when u start playing and after a few levels realizes that u just got a bad game lol. Hmm, i think i found inquisitors on demonis, but still only a few. If u already didnt complete the Queen Violette main mission maybe king Mark willretroop inquisitors on the castle after u complete it. U just need to get luck.

Comandan52
11-26-2009, 05:26 PM
yeah you should wait for the inquisition skill, else forget them. So i'm doin right now i reached level 23 mage and i'm going very nicely without them. There are a bunch of priests so that would suggest to convert them instead of looking for the "already converted" version of them.