PDA

View Full Version : Ultrax dragons on impossible - no casualties/5 units

loreangelicus
10-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Ultrax dragon battles on impossible, no casualties using 5 units. Screenshots attached, depicting the 3 dragon battles, 3 screenshots each showing these:

shot 1: start of battle
shot 2: battle dominated; all "lost" units resurrected
shot 3: no-casualties victory

The key in each battle is identifying the "weakest link" and wiping out everything else; then use LIFE totems and ice ball to keep it busy. Not as easy as you think as the weakest links in two of the three battles are green dragons and red dragons.

loreangelicus
10-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Needed to do a "double-post" as only 5 screenshots could be attached per post, and I needed to upload 9 (3 each for the 3 battles).

The pictures are pretty much self-explanatory with regards to tactics used, but ask away if anything needs to be ellaborated on.

Suprisingly, doing a no-casualties kill on the 3 dragon battles was faster when 5 units are used than when you try to do it using (1 unit/chargers/rage drain/+whatever rage or spell damage you could supplement). The longest battle was 24 rounds.

NOTE: Started the battles at half mana due to Pain Skull that I bought late in the game at Necrocom castle; hopefully I could upgrade it before the game ends...