PDA

View Full Version : Online Conference with Igor Belago [Updated 14-10-2009!]

ironfelix
10-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Dear friends,

Despite the fact that there’s been lots of questions stated to the developers already, there are still issues we do not have time or cannot touch upon in our usual interviews. Hence, together with
ProGames@Mail.Ru (http://progames.mail.ru), we decided to make an online conference, where everyone of you can ask absolutely any question regarding past, present and future of the series, as well as find out some interesting peculiarities of the game development directly from Igor Belago, the head of our dev. team.

update-----------------------------------------------

I have to appologize - I have just been informed that it is technically hard for non-Russian speakers to register and then post questions. So guys, just to make your life easier, I would request that you post questions here in this thread and i'll make sure the ones, which are not covered in the Russian conference answers (yes i will translate those into English), will be answered by Igor asap.
Sorry for all this mess once again.

for the ones who still want to post the questions there, you could use a specially made account for this community:

Login: community_1c
Pass: 123456

ironfelix
10-14-2009, 11:40 AM
if you want to log in and post - check the screens below where to login

Freak Of Nature
10-14-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks felix. So here are the questions from our forum, witch haven't been answered yet.

1.What about the traffic cars speed...?Its to slow!! What is normal traffic speed in the game?

2. Can you tell us what are the exact differences between dificulty level? On hardest level can we afford to buy Western star, Kenworth T2000? Those trucks are too good to be driving at the beginning. What trucks can we afford at the beginning of the game?

3. Questions about Truck Stops. Why all truck stops are emty? Will there be drivers here resting? at Least at night?

4. Can we loose our trailer like in HT2 and then attach it again?

5. Will there be special missions to transport military tanks, jeeps, special big objects etc? If yes can you name some of them?

6. Will other cars/trucks use Gas stations? Truck stops? Repair services? Bars?

7. Will we see our hired truckers coming in/out of our Company "Nick Trucking" office?

8. Will see our truckers on road? Will we have to race with them?

9. We broke a traffic law, but managed to get to repair station before police caught us. We upgraded our truck with additional mirrors, spoilers, tires, etc in one word our truck now looks very different than what it looked like before. Will police still recognize us after those changes? Will it recognize our truck by license plate?

10. What about international release date? Do you have exact date already?

11. Will the truck "shake" when moving off fully loaded?

12. What are developers doing now?

13. Has the development of add-ons begun?

14. Will there be more realistic transmissions in the addon? (hi-low range and overdrive)

15. Is the mafia-function in rignroll like it was in king of the road, (your can give them money to knock out the competitor) and could you also corrupt the police?

16. What´s about the cb-radio? are there other opportunitys as in king of the road?

17. Is AI car damage dynamic or static?

18. Are the trucks sounding different from each other, or is there the same sound for all of the trucks?

19. Are you able to hear the gear change in a realistic way, or it sounds like automatically gear changes?

20. Witch trucks have been removed, and what new ones have been added to the game?

Later I will add questions witch weren't answered on community site yet.

yuhui2009
10-14-2009, 12:07 PM
You can ask questions in English, and I in the above mentioned problems, is available in English, has been posted

Each person can only put two questions

nicknackpaddywack
10-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Do different trucks have different sound effects, eg: engine, air brakes etc

Freak Of Nature
10-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Will the player be able to interact in the conversation by selecting topics/resposes or will everything be already sripted?

When the character interacts with other drivers, will that be part of a cut scene as well?

Will RnR be shown at Igromir 2009?

ironfelix
10-15-2009, 06:50 AM
Will RnR be shown at Igromir 2009?

I can answer this - yes, the final version of the game will be presented at Igromir.

Freak Of Nature
10-15-2009, 08:49 AM
I can answer this - yes, the final version of the game will be presented at Igromir.

oh great, when Igromir starts?

ironfelix
10-15-2009, 08:51 AM
oh great, when Igromir starts?

Nov. 5 will be the press only day, for public it will be Nov. 6 - 8
updated: the game presented there will be in Russian

yuhui2009
10-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Nov. 5 will be the press only day, for public it will be Nov. 6 - 8
updated: the game presented there will be in Russian

Are you sure, how do you know?

Freak Of Nature