PDA

View Full Version : last german mission too easy please help

samedi
10-10-2009, 09:45 PM
the first time i played the last german mission on medium i remember it being impossibely hard, i was pushed back in 15 minutes and that was on medium. but whenever i load the mission to play again its toooooo easy compared to last time, hard is easier than medium in my game, is this an error or what because the first time was very hard and the second time it was so easy it was booooring

akito272
10-15-2009, 05:25 PM
well, the game is heavy scripted so its easy to adapt.

Nokturnal
10-16-2009, 12:35 AM
This is just a thread for bragging purposes. :rolleyes:

However, if you really do find MoW is too easy, you should give Theatre of War(1 or 2) a go - It still has scripted battles, but you will find it alot harder and the battles are much longer.

akito272
10-20-2009, 04:22 PM
No RTS game after clearing a mission will be harder, exept from Conquest: frontiers wars that will allways challange you.(even if you know were they comming.

samedi
11-07-2009, 05:08 PM
no really, the first time i played i was under intense pressure and was beaten back i under 8 minutes, i played on the same difficulty and there were less attacks and pressure

haorant
11-26-2009, 01:11 PM
if you really want a challenge play soliders heroes of ww2 i know that the graphics are way outdated but it shouldnt mater to die hard RTS gamers.