PDA

View Full Version : Help! Two problems!

Zaamii
10-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Well, I got Men of War so I tried to install patch 1.11.3 so I could join some online games. Instead it gave me 1.11.4 which has almost no games online. How do I fix this problem? The other is when I tried to get patch 1.16.4 to play online and get the Japanese, it would say 'error connecting to gamespy' or 'online is not available' even though my internet and firewalls allow it to play online. I tried restarting my game and my computer but when I tried to open the 1.16.4 version of my game it said 'could not work because application cannot be found. reinstalling may fix this' I tried reinstalling but the same stuff happened!!! Sorry for the giant question but i really want to play online.

EDIT: I got it working now and I can play online. It's so fun!

dardra
10-08-2009, 06:59 PM
you have to download all the patches in order, and make sure u download the right one :)

Morgoth
10-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Well, I got Men of War so I tried to install patch 1.11.3 so I could join some online games. Instead it gave me 1.11.4 which has almost no games online. How do I fix this problem? The other is when I tried to get patch 1.16.4 to play online and get the Japanese, it would say 'error connecting to gamespy' or 'online is not available' even though my internet and firewalls allow it to play online. I tried restarting my game and my computer but when I tried to open the 1.16.4 version of my game it said 'could not work because application cannot be found. reinstalling may fix this' I tried reinstalling but the same stuff happened!!! Sorry for the giant question but i really want to play online.

Yes the only patches you need are first the 1.11.3 patch,install that,then install the 1.16.4 patch,then all should be fine.:grin: