PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to remove sniper sway?

BladeVsNeo
10-04-2009, 07:31 AM
I'm enjoying the game immensely until I use a sniper rifle and it really makes me ill watching it wave all over the place. :cry: Is there any way to tone down (or preferably remove completely) the sniper sway effect? The binoculars don't have it so it must be possible.

Jason
10-04-2009, 03:36 PM
I think the "use key" lets you hold your breath and it keeps it a bit more still... might have to double check the key with the manual/controls menu though...

OSS
10-05-2009, 06:42 AM
I'm enjoying the game immensely until I use a sniper rifle and it really makes me ill watching it wave all over the place. :cry: Is there any way to tone down (or preferably remove completely) the sniper sway effect? The binoculars don't have it so it must be possible.

use "Target mode" (by default it is right mouse button..) key to hold breath..

BladeVsNeo
10-05-2009, 09:36 AM
No I'm meaning more along the lines of modifying the script to remove it altogether. I just cannot play it as it is - it makes me dizzy.

There is WAAAYYY too much sway even when holding you breath. I do target shooting for real and I can tell you that when lying down with a rifle with a scope, there is hardly any movement. This game is exaggerating it far too much.

BladeVsNeo
10-25-2009, 02:21 AM
...bump...