PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Fluid Parameters crash error

RavenMaster
10-04-2009, 12:02 AM
So i was playing along and all of a sudden the game crashed to desktop and an error message pops up saying 'Could not create fluid - probably invalid fluid parameters.'

I was playing with everything on high/on and shader model 4.0 with 3x GTX260's. So does this mean the game is setting the wrong values and going above the settings i chose?

Au{R}oN
10-04-2009, 11:56 AM
So i was playing along and all of a sudden the game crashed to desktop and an error message pops up saying 'Could not create fluid - probably invalid fluid parameters.'

I was playing with everything on high/on and shader model 4.0 with 3x GTX260's. So does this mean the game is setting the wrong values and going above the settings i chose?

Turn Off PhysX, pass the sector and re-enable it.

RavenMaster
10-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Turn Off PhysX, pass the sector and re-enable it.

That's all good and well but i actually want the game to work properly :P

Au{R}oN
10-04-2009, 02:23 PM
That's all good and well but i actually want the game to work properly :P

It's not hard to fix the problem, tell me exactly where you got the error and (i think) i can send to you the fixed files.

I already fixed a lot of problem and implemented a 'basic blood mod'.

For example, when bullet shell hit the water nothing happen and the console report a problem with the SmallWCircle effect, this is very easy to fix, and then when the shell it the water, small circles are draw.

RavenMaster
10-05-2009, 12:34 PM
No need, i laready passed the part that kept crashing. I just turned off Shader Model 4.0 - that setting seems to cause every problem and every crash in the game >.<