PDA

View Full Version : <new cryostasis >

persoiranian
10-01-2009, 06:09 PM
wow.. i just sent an email to Action Forms and asked them if they are going to develope a new Cryostasis..the answer is yes.:-P... more info will be released soon.

RavenMaster
10-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Even though i liked the concepts and story of this game i will not buy the sequel unless they fix the bugs in the first game. Also Cryostasis needs full 64-bit and multi-core support before i even think of buying the sequel. Cryostasis is still incomplete as far as programming is concerned! The game only runs well on a select few systems. It seems to hate high-end pc's and yet wants to run the most intense physx effects ever. Where is the logic in that?

Hannibal381
10-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Good news. I might buy it if the price is reasonable. Wonder what it will be about though.

Au{R}oN
10-01-2009, 09:04 PM
wow.. i just sent an email to Action Forms and asked them if they are going to develope a new Cryostasis..the answer is yes.:-P... more info will be released soon.
Can you share a screenshot with proof please?

Also, where you found an Action Form e-mail adress? I searched for weeks! Nothing found! The official site is a total garbage with some text news and nothing more!

persoiranian
10-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Can you share a screenshot with proof please?

Also, where you found an Action Form e-mail adress? I searched for weeks! Nothing found! The official site is a total garbage with some text news and nothing more!

http://www.action-forms.com/

click on SUPPORT for contact info

info@action-forms.com - general questions, press, licensing, etc.
support@action-forms.com - bug reports, technical questions, etc.
webmaster@action-forms.com - questions, comments and suggestions (about the website itself)

i have no screenshot and i didn't say i have one. ask yourself if you dont believe me.;)

Au{R}oN
10-02-2009, 02:14 PM
http://www.action-forms.com/

click on SUPPORT for contact info

info@action-forms.com - general questions, press, licensing, etc.
support@action-forms.com - bug reports, technical questions, etc.
webmaster@action-forms.com - questions, comments and suggestions (about the website itself)

i have no screenshot and i didn't say i have one. ask yourself if you dont believe me.;)

Oh... they updated the site!
1 month ago was just a bunch of text! :!:

Boyarpunk
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM
I'd definitely be pumped for a sequel/prequel or whatever.
Cryostasis was definitely a great concept/storyline that can be expanded upon. :cool:

Au{R}oN
10-02-2009, 03:07 PM
A Space-Based sequel will be good for me! *_*

persoiranian
10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
devs have to keep the great atmosphere of the first one.

Divebomb
10-08-2009, 10:01 PM
woah that is huge. I was actually just now thinking about cryostasis and looking at the old action forms website wondering if I should fire off an email to one of those guys telling them how much I loved cryostasis, vivisector and chasm.. and also asking what they're working on next, if it is another cryostasis, how they felt it did good or bad in terms of sales and so on. hehe. but yeah I won't do that now. another cryostasis it is.

would have loved to see another vivisector or even a sequel to chasm the rift aswell though.

persoiranian
10-21-2009, 10:06 AM
as i've asked the question directly from action forms i'm sure about the new game but still it's better if someone officially confirm that on this forum probably nike it knows somthing more..thanks

Nike-it
10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Unfortunately I can't confirm such info. I didn't receive any news about new game by Action Forms. But I'll ask the devs about it.

Boyarpunk
10-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Unfortunately I can't confirm such info. I didn't receive any news about new game by Action Forms. But I'll ask the devs about it.

Just want to put my two cents in regarding this topic: I'll be down for a Crysostasis 2! :cool:

persoiranian
10-24-2009, 06:06 PM
please say "YES" Nike..;)
if there will be another cryostasis i think i have to upgrade my pc before..it is enough powerfull to run the first one but due to the demanding nature of the game(!!!) i dont think i can run the second one with my current pc.....:cool:

Nike-it
10-26-2009, 06:04 AM
Unfortunately I can't say "Yes". I didn't find any proving information about development of Cryo 2.

persoiranian
10-26-2009, 03:14 PM
:cry:even by asking directly from the action forms? so who is Igor Karev who has replied my e-mail?:confused:

Divebomb
10-26-2009, 03:59 PM
hehe, did you make it all up peroiranian? we all know who igor karev is. needless to say, he would know what action forms are working on.

persoiranian
10-26-2009, 05:18 PM
and i know who he is. thats why i WAS sure about it. besides,whats my goal to make it all up? whats my reward for it? am i crazy or something? a vandal? hell NO.

persoiranian
10-26-2009, 05:22 PM
is my language in the upper reply offensive? then sorry for that ,english is not my native as you see. so i just translate words to english not feeling them!!!

Divebomb
10-26-2009, 05:37 PM
hehe. relax guy. :D

it's not offensive, no.

persoiranian
10-26-2009, 06:28 PM
:grin: ok. frankly i just said what i've got in the reply.......nice to hear that was not offensive, i'm not rude;)

Divebomb
10-26-2009, 08:35 PM
hehe. well I was fishing to see what you would write with that post anyway.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
11-01-2009, 09:35 AM
I will not buy cryostasis 2 if it is so bad optimized like cryostasis 1.. my machine can hardly run cryostasis even on medium settings due to bad optimization... Are they realy working on cryostasis 2??

persoiranian
11-01-2009, 10:53 AM
hi baxter and welcome back.

i sent an email to action forms and they said yes,but official response is negative and that's why i'm confused .

BAXTER STOCKMAN
11-01-2009, 11:52 AM
I just sent an email to action forms too!! I am waiting for reply!! :)

persoiranian
11-01-2009, 04:13 PM
GREAT ...i had to wait for 3-4 days to get a reply ,wish it will be faster for you. plz inform us....

Boyarpunk
11-04-2009, 01:45 PM
I just watched John Carpenter's The Thing last night and it got me jonesing for another Cryostasis game!!! :grin:

brucemendes
11-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey Persoinioan.
My name is Brucemendes I read your post and the it is good for I'd definitely be pumped for
a sequel/prequel or whatever.Cryostasis was definitely a great concept/storyline that can
be expanded upon.
Thanks.

mnemosyne
12-15-2009, 01:02 PM
if it's true, its great news, first one was awesome game

BAXTER STOCKMAN
12-15-2009, 02:13 PM
GREAT ...i had to wait for 3-4 days to get a reply ,wish it will be faster for you. plz inform us....

Unfortunately they havent answer me yet!! i must sent them an email again...:(

persoiranian
12-15-2009, 02:29 PM
i will be grateful baxter.
it's just weird...i sent an email and they told me yes..then i wrote that here but it's no news on the new game
just ruining my credit in the forum(btw:if i have any...!!!!)