PDA

View Full Version : killing your second double>?

Razorflame
09-29-2009, 10:05 AM
the first double i did with no losses

(had shaman/beholder/demoness/inqi's/necro ^^)

i thought i was gonna lose this battle hard(since i forgot to use a weak army)

but to my surprise i could kill him easy)

but then came the secodn double :o:o:o

the units i used in the first battle were impossible to win :P(playing as mage)
so i used a stack of all weak units spiders/demoness/peasants/thorn warriors and hunters

first rain down rain of fire on the thorns

but still the bastard had alot of other units 5k+ peasants O.o
with every hit they done they kill 1 of my stacks lol ^^

eventually i won the battle (but lost allmost all), safe for demoness

and some peasants
how to do this easy>? ^^

BB Shockwave
09-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Frankly I defeated my first double as a paladin without losses, but never did the second time - it seemed impossible. What would the reward be, by the way?

iregev
09-29-2009, 11:17 AM
very easy to do with no losses in any class with dryads + anga ruby and unit with no retaliation.
dryads, sprites, royal snakes, elves, inquistors lake faries, you can also bring skelleton archers if you kill/blind them all in the first round.

turn 1 dryad uulably
turn 3 phantom dryads -> lulaby
turn 5 luluaby...

tip on the phantom double fight.
since it's very easy to do with no kills do it as late as you can and with the max leaderhip you can afford (take items you wouldn't normally use that will boost your leadership). the more leadership you have the double will double the mount and double troops.
since the XP you get without various bonuses is ~ 0.018 of the total learship of the stack you killed you will get more almost 8000 more XP for this battle at level 28 then in level 16

also the XP is mutiplied by the hero level so the higher the "double" level the more XP you get

Razorflame
09-29-2009, 11:32 AM
ahh nice trick ;-)

i forgot about the dryads! :D
thanks for the advice :)